2.03.2011

Tumblr anyone?

I just created another website.
Click here if you'd like to follow me or just check it out for yourself.

I think I have a slight obsession with new websites.
The idea of making it my own and pouring whatever I have going on in
my mind out is only one reason it has become an obsession.
It all sounds so perfect. Or is perfect.

I've been surfing the web all night and I found a beautiful artist.
I discovered the artist from a fabulous blog that I often skim through daily.
Her name is Paige Baker and she is quite a delight.
So while I was looking through her post I found another fantastic human being.
Her name (the artist) is Kim. Take a look at her flickr and try not to be amazed.


Art is pumping through my veins again.
I am also quite inspired by this young man who is a tattoo artist.
His works of art are so detailed and beautiful. I am truly in awe. 
I wouldn't mind having one of his ink prints on my body forever.
To view more of his work just click here.








Thank you for reading.
Enjoy your Friday, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment