3.01.2011

More photo inspiration.

I have been looking through countless flickr accounts daily.
Mostly because I find so many talented photographers out there.
So so so many and it usually inspires me to get off the couch and do something with my camera
or mind. Or whatever.

Here are a couple of my favorites as of recently.

1. Parker Fitzgerald.

There is a series of these photos uploaded.
They're so vintage looking that it makes my heart melt. The curls in her hair are darling! All of his photos are bold and beautiful.
You can see more of his work here.






2.Violaidi.
The photos here I couldn't copy and paste because 
of the "all rights reserved" function. 
The thing I love about her photos are
how soft and delicate they look.  
 I wouldn't mind curling up in one of  her photos because they're so cozy. 
Don't hesitate to look.  They are absolutely dreamy.


Now, for another music download.
Tonight I will suggest this:
Bon Iver. 
He, ladies and gentlemen is one of my favorite artist. 
I am pretty positive I've listened to every one of his songs at least
1,000,000,000 times and they still haven't got old.  









Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo! Sooo darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 is all i have to say, thanks for sharing this stuff Paige :)

    ReplyDelete