10.23.2010

As of now.

I have waited far too long to update with a new post.
I have been doing other things lately and haven't really had the usual computer time.
Last Monday I had the chance to go camping for the first time with my boyfriend. That was my second time camping in my whole life! We didn't go to Monkey Mountain like we planned but his backyard is full of forest so that is just as good.
Here are some pictures of the the campsite:








It was such a good night.
Mini goals for the rest of October: 
1. Carve pumpkins.
2. Drink hot chocolate.
3. Be more creative.


More to post soon.
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos! Camping is so fun.
    These images remind me of photos I found that my mother took back in the 70's when she was a teen. It's basically perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red tone I put on them!
    I can show you how to do that and you can make your photos look old and fun.
    It's probably one of my favorite editing things to do.

    I love camping for sure!
    Thank you for the comment, Annie!

    ReplyDelete