10.27.2010

Figuring it out.

It feels refreshing to say I accomplished my mini goals! 
The only one I am still struggling to make
sure I accomplish is to be more creative. 
I feel as if I am trapped in a uninspiring hole. 
Every night I imagine myself creating something beautiful 
but I always end up browsing facebook 
or my favorite blogs and nothing is accomplished.

I just need a refreshing new inspiration.
With that being said I have figured out a part of me.
Without art in my life or lack of it I become 
extremely unmotivated about everything. 
Such as finding a job, getting back into school, 
or enjoying the free time I have. 
When I was in high school I would find my outlet during
class lectures and homework time by drawing and writing. 
My notes were never words, they were just a 
drawing jumble of something that made sense to me 
as I heard my teacher talk. I no longer have that push
and distraction and that saddens me. 
Although, I will say I did graduate 
and made it through high school just fine 
regardless of the how distracted I was with art.

I suppose this is me, figuring out me.
I know people use art as a
hobby or passion but for me,
I am starting to grasp and believe that
art literally runs through my veins.

I may even start posting some 
new writing pieces up soon. 
If I finally find that something 
that kicks my brain into gear.

                            To finish this post off with something more delightful, 
here are some recent cherry photos I took.
I really love the outcome!


Thank you so much for reading. 
Goodnight, Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. I like the different textures the cherry has. So dramatic for such a whimsy fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do agree.
    The ice on top just sort of added a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete