10.11.2010

New projects!

First order of business, I will start off with my new project. My boyfriend, Christopher and I went to a park called Monkey Mountain in Grain Valley on Sunday afternoon. It's loaded with pretty trees, land, and trails. As we were walking and taking pretty pictures we started to brainstorm on new creative ideas. In the end we decided that I should purchase some beads and yarn/string to start off some sort of new craft project. So, tonight him and I went to the local Hobby Lobby to find some pretty beads. Which, they had a 50% sale so I was in luck! Christopher helped me pick out some wooden beads and this beautiful turquoise pendent. He is such a doll. So, I started experimenting and if I practice on new techniques and ideas I think I will get the hang of it. Perhaps I might actually create something worth wearing. I really wish that I could have captured the mini shopping spree but I was without my camera.
So I took some pictures when we got home.






I am still working on ideas just to keep you readers interested. 
I will probably have a new something up soon soon soon. 
So stay posted my tiny fan base.


Goodnight, Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I loooove this!! Great job on the project, I want to see the final result!
    xo Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post the finished projects! I want to get good at making things like that!

    ReplyDelete