11.05.2010

Trying to get back on track.

I haven't updated with a new post for awhile due to the fact that 
I have been pretty busy trying to get things in my life sorted out and squared away. 
I hope to update with better post more often.

I also haven't updated my list of things to do before I die. 
I did say in my first post about the new features that
I would add ten new ones each week. 
Clearly that has not happened! So, I decided I'd add a few more today.

11. Learn how to cook more than just spaghetti.
12. Complete the "Say what you need to say" art project.
13. Live in a Tee-pee for a year.
14. Learn how to knit.
15. Adopt a child.
16. Visit Crested butte again.
17. Throw a birthday party for myself.
18. Make a dream catcher.
19. See Europe.
20. Own a kitten of my own.


Those ten items are not nearly as exciting as I hoped.
However, I also have six new songs to add for your listening enjoyment.


Song 1: The End -Kings Of Leon.
Song 2:  The Ongoing Horrible -Maps & Atlases.
Song 3: Winter Winds -Mumford and sons.
Song 4: Sweet Disposition -The Temper Trap.
Song 5: The Meaning Of The Ritual -Villagers.
Song 6: Blackbird - The Beatles.


And finally here is a delightful photo I captured
yesterday of my cat, Max.  He's oh so cute <3















Thank you for reading,
Happy Friday!
(Happy birthday Mom)



No comments:

Post a Comment