1.21.2011

How did this happen?

Sometimes I get really really busy and sort of shove blogger under a mat. Then I forget about it completely. Then I remember it again and get very disappointed at the fact that I haven't posted a single thing in oh so long! As of lately I have been quite the busy lady. I've been spending a lot of time with my two best friends since the boyfriend has been away at college. I do miss him very very much.


Call me an idiot but I found this tag that was cut from a Sailor Jerry's bottle.
I read the whole little paper and discovered that the design 
on the bottles are tattoos this guy designed/made/tattooed 
and they are completely amazing. So old and fun.




















I love that picture. I love love but I bet this would make me look tough if I got it.
I kind of want to look at photos of his ideas all day. 
I mean, the look of them are so so unique. 
I just wanted to share that bit of excitement with you. It excited me anyway.




Here are some little awkwards that I needed to post about.
The first one happened today so I just continued and only thought up four. So I hope you really enjoy it!

-Telling a customer at work his total and taking his credit card. Then while handing his credit card back saying "2.15" instead of "have a great night!". I even corrected myself and had to fill in his silence with some sort of laughter. I'd say once you reach that point it's time to take a break from work.

-Answering a question that my mom had asked me while I was sleeping. I didn't even remember her asking me anything but she made sure to fill me in on my false answers when I woke up.

-Nonchalantly correcting Chris's roommate, who introduced him as Paul to his friends instead of Chris. I went about this by walking across the room and saying "Hey Chris!" 
Paul is his real first name but he never goes by Paul and he didn't even try to correct him so I figured I'd do it for him.

-Poop being covered up with coffee beans on the train in New Mexico. 
Really? you couldn't clean that up?


I vow to slack no more on updating the blog.
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet sweet comment!
    I'm so glad you found me and can't wait to see what you come up with on here too. I know what you mean, it's so easy to get caught up with things and then forget to post!! Especially when life gets busy!
    Love your awkwards too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete