1.09.2011

In celebration of Sunday.

It is currently 3:45 AM on Sunday morning.
I have to be at work by 6:00 AM. 
So, I decided I would stay up.
A day with no sleep may be hell but for some reason, 
I enjoy the free time hours.
However, it may take a few cups of 
coffee to get my pep face on.

For some reason, I feel like listening to music with 
titles that have the word morning in them.
In case you were curious what songs I chose for my "morning" 
play list have no fear, here is a list:


A Plain Morning -Dashboard Confessional.
Sunday Morning -Maroon Five.
Morning Has Broken -Cat Stevens.
Morning -Iron and Wine.
In The Morning -Built To Spill.
Morning Bell -Radiohead.
Tomorrow Morning -Jack Johnson.
From The Morning -Nick Drake.
Sunday Morning -The Velvet Underground.
Sunday Morning Coming Down -Johnny Cash.
Meet Me In The Morning -Bob Dylan.
Every Morning -Sugar Ray.
Till The Morning Comes -Neil Young.
Tell Me In The Morning -Cold War Kids.
Goodnight Bad Morning -The Kills.
Good Morning Fire Eater -Copeland.
Wednesday Morning, 3AM -Simon & Garfunkel. 
Early Morning Hymns -Old Canes.

Whew. I started out just choosing songs that had morning in the title even if I didn't like the song. But then I found way more songs that I actually liked. I even found a couple new artists. Which is always a good deal when you're searching for music. The Kills and Old Canes are the newbies to my music list. I sort of formed the list around music/bands/musicians that I like. So I hope that list was enjoyable for you. Even if I look like a complete crazy person for doing that, I am satisfied that I did.


I've also got good news. The weather gods must be reading my blog. When I was leaving my friends house this morning there was a thin layer of snow on the ground. Yes. I think I may just take pictures of the morning snow when the sun comes up. Just maybe. 
I'm sort of tired of of the scenery around here.
I have an itching to explore.

So maybe soon I can be adventurous.
I'm still craving spring. I just can't help it.


Thank you for reading my morning rambles.
(Morning snow pictures will be posted in the evening. Just in case you were curious.)
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment