1.25.2011

Looking back and moving forward.

I took a stroll down memory lane the other night.
I was a proud owner of Live Journal about two years ago.
While I was looking back the thing I loved the most is that
I didn't care if no one understood what I was rambling about.
I had the LJ when I was in high school. So I always had things to say.

If you'd like to take a look for yourself just click here!




In spite of the old I will bring you something new.
















1/24/11
My first tattoo. Native American symbol for the sun. Which means happiness. I absolutely love the Native American culture. I am practically head over heels. I will tell you that this tattoo means more to me than just a symbol. It defines what I stand for. There is so much meaning behind this little beauty. Happiness, youth, being free.





This is my first tattoo but definitely not my last.
Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment