1.29.2011

Pretty photos via Internet.





I found all of these pretties on google. I love the past. The 20's, 50's, 60's, 70's. All of it. 
Everything was so new and refreshing and beautiful. 
I haven't had any idea what to post about lately. I plan on doing a remodel. Due to the fact that I need a better creative outlet. The blog is called The Artistic Movement after all.
I think I started this blog with an idea that I wouldn't have many viewers and it would almost be an online "journal" or place to document memories. I will continue posting things that mean something to me. (I.e: moments that I feel the need to share that happen in my life) But I need to head in the direction this blog started out to be in my mind. Art. 
So here is to a new and approved blog.
I'll be playing around with ideas for the next few days.

Hope your weekend is fantastic.
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. i just want you to know.... i love reading your blogs, even if were both horrible at keeping up with them, i love that you have one <3

    ReplyDelete